IMEFY transformers are manufactured according to IEC 60076. IMEFY also manufactures transformers according to different standards (ANSI, BSI, IEEE, NEMA, etc...). All IMEFY power transformers are manufactured with the following characteristics:
APPLICATIONS AND TYPES:
- Substation transformers.
- Generation transformers.
- Transformers for rectifiers and furnace.
- Traction transformers.
- Autotransformers and reactances.
- Power ratings: From 2.5 MVA up to 160 MVA
- Insulation level: From 12 KV up to 245 KV
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Voltage regulation in any of its windings:
- By means of off load tap changer: up to 17 positions.
- By means of on load tap changer: up to 35 positions.
- Vector group: monophasic or triphasic transformers with possibility of triangle or delta connections in any of its windings.
- Number of windings: Possibility to manufacture transformers with primary + secondary, double secondary, compensation or load tertiary and any other type according to requirements of customer.
- Cooling: transformers are manufactured with the following type of cooling according to UNE-EN/IEC 60076: